13th - 15th September 2019 Edale, Derbyshire
Rest, Relax and Reinvigorate
Enjoy Some You-Time
Fancy a weekend of pure self-indulgence? Enjoy a nice walk, a meditation session or pure relaxation with Yoga? Tips for a healthier lifestyle? Having fun and a laugh with like-minded women.
Reshape your body, reframe your mind and transform your life for a healthier, happier you.
The Perfect Surrounding
Edale is a picturesque village at the start/end of the UK’s first and most famous long distance walking path – the Pennine Way. The village itself grew from the herdsmens’ shelters or ‘booths’ at what are now the hamlets of Upper Booth, Barber Booth, Ollerbrook Booth and Nether Booth.
A Truly Relaxing Experience
- Early morning rise and shine yoga a nice early morning stretch before you start your day – suitable for all abilities as well as offering modifications for anyone who may have any health or physical issues.
- Evening Yoga Nidra – so, Nidra means sleep, it is a practice that is done laying down in a comfortable position with blankets and it is a form of meditation and deep relaxation to prepare the body and mind to wind down for a deep healing sleep. Many people report a really good and restful sleep after doing this practice before bed.
- Guided meditation/relaxation – based around compassion, self care and relaxation.
- Reiki – on a one to one basis for around an hour
- Writing a Journal for Healing Workshop
- A range of Guided Walks
- Inspirational talks from Women Adventurers