Walk, talk, breath, share, learn, feel good, feel healthy and feel free.
We ask those who enjoy our well-being walks to make an annual contribution of £20, this enables us to run the website and pay for the public liability insurance needed to take you on the guided walks.
For £20 a year
- We will organise a programme of 12 well-being walks in the Peak District
- We will share our knowledge of local history, geology, flora, fauna, myths and legends.
- We will offer continued support to meet your walking goals
- We will recommend new challenges for you to aim for
- We will Provide a regular newsletter celebrating our communities adventures and success
- We will give you the skills and confidence needed to lead your own guided walk
- All members will receive a navigational pacing and timings chart
- All members will receive a map of the route from each walk they attend
Regular walks and exercise free the mind and the spirit. Problems unwind and find solutions – endorphins release happiness, which makes you feel good. It’s easy to have great well-being, walks in a safe environment – meet new friends and gain confidence.