Snowdon in a day 6th August
We will walk up the Miners or Pyg Track and return to Llanberis via the Llanberis path and learn about the history and nature of Snowdonia. A fantastic full day out in the Mountains . £55 pp
We will meet at 9am in Llanberis check kit and then set out for a fabulous fun packed day on the Mountain . Reasonable level of fitness required, light rucksack with snacks food and drink for a day on the mountain. Walking boots and Waterproofs
Wild Camping 9/10thAugust
Spend a night under the stars and reconnect with nature and yourself. Space will be limited to 6 people location will be either North wales and/or the Lakes. £100pp
Reasonable level of fitness required and ability to carry your own camping equipment and sleeping bag. Minimum group size 6.
We will meet either in the Lake district or North Wales and leave for our night in the hills circa 10.30/11.00am
Private guided walks – Derbyshire, Lakes, Wales and Yorkshire Dales. £35pp
We can tailor the dates and the type of walks you would enjoy we can change the length of the walk to meet your needs
- Hathersage, Stanage and Robin Hoods cave
- Bleaklow circular including plane wreck including the old roman road of Doctors gate
- Kinder scout and Ashop Edge
- The Roaches and Luds Church
- Beaurepaire and the Derwent valley
- Nine ladies stone circles Arbor Low and surprise circle
- Lathkill dale and Youlgreave
- Monsal dale and Monsal head
- Three Shires head circular
- Kinder Trespass walk
- Mam tor and the great ridge
- Hope to Edale via the old roman road and edges of kinder return via train
Edale Wellbeing retreat 24/25/26 September – A returning favourite details below. Walks, Yoga, Meditation, mindfulness and so much more
Fancy indulging yourself in a weekend of Morning and evening Yoga, Guided Meditation, Mantras, Wellbeing walks, Wild Swimming or just kicking back and enjoying time for yourself? Having fun and laughter with like-minded women?
If the answer is yes to anyone of those, then join us in September for our Women’s wellbeing retreat back by Popular Demand, space is limited to 20 people (minimum of 10 required) to run this fantastic treat.
Price £130 per person includes camping pitch and all wellbeing activities over the weekend (Excludes Camping equipment and Food and Drink)
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME?
• Morning session meditation, chanting, breathwork, Yoga warm up, self-massage
• Evenings after supper wind down restorative yoga & Yoga Nidra meditation.
• Potential themes Yoga & hormonal balance & women’s health, principles of detoxing & women’s health, understanding chronic stress and its effects on the woman’s body. How energy moves in the body, emotional trauma and energy release.
• Restorative yoga & it’s benefits. Phases of womanhood/ Perimenopause, menopause & yoga /energy work
• Energising walks in the Edale valley, optional Wild swimming
• Communal Yoga Space
• Communal kettle, herbal teas
• Communal lentil Dahl & rice Friday or Saturday.
PLEASE CONTACT 07872590486 for bank details
Covid 19 secure Guidelines in place for all activities run by Path2Peaks