Kinder Sunrise walk and Yoga energiser.
Postponed till Covid 19 restrictions are lifted
We will leave Edale Railway station at 6am, we will then walk up onto the Kinder plateau in time for Sunrise – we will greet the day with Sun salutations and mediation, giving you chance to make your positive affirmations for the New Year. We will then have Hot Coffee/Tea and croissants before walking along the edge of Kinder before returning to Edale – Allow 4/5 hours circa 5 miles Height gain 1425 Ft 434m. £35pp
Moel Elio horseshoe. Llanberis Friday 21st May
Why not make a weekend of it Moel Elio Friday 21st May and Snowdon Saturday 22nd May?
B &B accomdation and YHA in Llanberis camping also available let us know if you need any details
Moel Eilio 726m is just right for a less strenuous Snowdonia mountain day. This horseshoe from Llanberis is the best way to walk this hill, with a return over the pleasant ridge and summits of Foel Gron and Foel Goch.
you can finish off with a short drive over to Anglesey and have a dip in the sea at Red Wharf bay.
We will meet at 10.00am in Llanberis, outside Ty Coch B and B, check kit and then set out for a fabulous fun packed day on the Mountain . Reasonable level of fitness required, light rucksack with snacks food and drink for a day on the mountain. Walking boots and Waterproofs.
This is a super walk with stunning views of Snowdon, you can hear the Mountain railway and see the little trains make their way up the mountain.
All events offer a Covid refund guarantee.
For further details please contact Bev England 07872590486
Snowdon in a day 22nd May, 6th August
We will walk up the Miners or Pyg Track and return to Llanberis via the Llanberis path and learn about the history and nature of Snowdonia. A fantastic full day out in the Mountains . £55 pp
We will meet at 9am in Llanberis check kit and then set out for a fabulous fun packed day on the Mountain . Reasonable level of fitness required, light rucksack with snacks food and drink for a day on the mountain. Walking boots and Waterproofs
Wild Camping 14/15th August
Spend a night under the stars and reconnect with nature and yourself. Space will be limited to 6 people location will be either North wales and/or the Lakes. £100pp
Reasonable level of fitness required and ability to carry your own camping equipment and sleeping bag.
We will meet either in the Lake district or North Wales and leave for our night in the hills circa 10.30/11.00am
Private guided walks – Derbyshire, Lakes, Wales and Yorkshire Dales. £35pp
We can tailor the dates and the type of walks you would enjoy
- Hathersage, Stanage and Robin Hoods cave Jan
- Bleaklow circular including plane wreck including the old roman road of Doctors gate Feb
- Kinder scout and Ashop Edge March
- The Roaches and Luds Church April
- Beaurepaire and the Derwent valley May
- Nine ladies stone circles Arbor Low and surprise circle June
- Lathkill dale and Youlgreave July
- Monsal dale and Monsal head July
- Three Shires head circular August
- Kinder Trespass walk Sept
- Mam tor and the great ridge Oct
- Hope to Edale via the old roman road and edges of kinder return via train Nov
Edale Wellbeing retreat 24/25/26 September – A returning favourite details below. Walks, Yoga, Meditation, mindfulness and so much more
Fancy indulging yourself in a weekend of Morning and evening Yoga, Guided Meditation, Mantras, Wellbeing walks, Wild Swimming or just kicking back and enjoying time for yourself? Having fun and laughter with like-minded women?
If the answer is yes to anyone of those, then join us in June for our Women’s wellbeing retreat back by Popular Demand, space is limited to 30 people (minimum of 10 required) to run this fantastic treat.
Price £130 per person includes camping pitch and all wellbeing activities over the weekend (Excludes Camping equipment and Food and Drink)
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME?
• Morning session meditation, chanting, breathwork, Yoga warm up, self-massage
• Evenings after supper wind down restorative yoga & Yoga Nidra meditation.
• Potential themes Yoga & hormonal balance & women’s health, principles of detoxing & women’s health, understanding chronic stress and its effects on the woman’s body. How energy moves in the body, emotional trauma and energy release.
• Restorative yoga & it’s benefits. Phases of womanhood/ Perimenopause, menopause & yoga /energy work
• Energising walks in the Edale valley, optional Wild swimming
• Communal Yoga Space
• Communal kettle, herbal teas
• Communal lentil Dahl & rice Friday or Saturday.
PLEASE CONTACT 07872590486 for bank details
Covid 19 secure Guidelines in place for all activities run by Path2Peaks