Fancy indulging yourself in a weekend of Morning and evening Yoga, Guided Meditation, Mantras, Wellbeing walks, Wild Swimming or just kicking back and enjoying time for yourself? Having fun and laughter with like-minded women?
If the answer is yes to anyone of those, then join us in June for our Women’s wellbeing retreat back by Popular Demand, space is limited to 30 people (minimum of 10 required) to run this fantastic treat.
Price £125 per person includes camping pitch and all wellbeing activities over the weekend (Excludes Camping equipment and Food and Drink)
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME?
• Morning session meditation, chanting, breathwork, Yoga warm up, self-massage
• Evenings after supper wind down restorative yoga & Yoga Nidra meditation.
• Potential themes Yoga & hormonal balance & women’s health, principles of detoxing & women’s health, understanding chronic stress and its effects on the woman’s body. How energy moves in the body, emotional trauma and energy release.
• Restorative yoga & it’s benefits. Phases of womanhood/ Perimenopause, menopause & yoga /energy work
• Energising walks in the Edale valley, optional Wild swimming
• Communal Yoga Space
• Communal kettle, herbal teas
• Communal lentil Dahl & rice Friday or Saturday.
PLEASE CONTACT 07872590486 for bank details